Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.dragonflyandblossom.co.uk, the website for the business trading as Dragonfly and Blossom. This public and e-commerce website is provided as a service to our customers and your use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will apply to all purchases and transactions placed online with Dragonfly and Blossom. Please read fully before placing an order. By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the website. We may change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice to you. Such changes are effective from when they are posted and your continued use of the website after any such changes are posted will be considered acceptance of such changes. All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights. We may change, suspend or discontinue this website at any time. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the site and our services if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions.
1. Orders – Products and Services. The products available on this website are for your personal use only. All prices are shown in pound sterling (£). No VAT is applicable or added. We are pleased to accept online order transactions via Pay Pal payment system. No orders will be accepted or processed without a full payment through this system. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of your order, without notice and at our discretion, and you will only be charged for quantities actually shipped.
2. Product and pricing information. Whilst we attempt to be accurate and take care to ensure the pictures and colours depicted on the site demonstrate as closely as possible those of the actual product, due to technical limitations and different screen resolutions, some colours may vary. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the product descriptions, product images, pricing, promotions, availability, materials or other information or content on the website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies on the website, to change or update information or to cancel orders if any such information is inaccurate.
3. Purchasing. When placing an order, click on items you wish to buy and add them to the on-line Shopping Bag. On completion of your shopping selection, click on ‘Open bag’ and then ‘Checkout’. You will be asked for final order details; your order will then be fulfilled and completed on receipt of payment. All items supplied to the customer remain the property of Dragonfly and Blossom until final payment owing in respect of these goods has been received by us in full.
4. Content and Ownership of Rights. Any information displayed on our website or other printed matter by Dragonfly and Blossom is not regarded to be definitive or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful advice to other certified codes of practice. Information on our website is regularly updated. All rights, including copyright, on this website are owned by or licensed to Dragonfly and Blossom. Dragonfly and Blossom own all rights, title and interest in and to the website, all text, graphics, photographs, logos, artwork, data, computer code and other materials contained or displayed on the website, as well as the look and feel and design of the website including copyrights. Your use of the website does not grant you ownership of any content on the website. Subject to these terms and conditions, use of the website and content is for personal use only. You may not without written consent copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any way exploit the contents of this website. Reproduction is strictly not permitted.
5. Design, Copyright and Intellectual Property. Original illustrations and designs are all by illustrator Sarah Holton. All text, graphics, photographic images, patterns and designs on all Dragonfly and Blossom products are protected by copyright, design rights, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Dragonfly and Blossom.
7. Security. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details are safe and information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties. To be confident you are ordering in secure manner, your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a padlock icon at the base of the final detail collection box.
8. User comments, feedback and complaints. If you wish to comment, feedback or make a complaint about any service or dealings with us please write to Dragonfly and Blossom, Brinkworth House, Brinkworth, Nr Chippenham SN15 5DS or call us on 01666 511331 or email us at [email protected] We will aim to respond within five working days of receipt.
9. Links to other websites. Our website may contain links to other websites or services. We are in no way responsible for the content or privacy policies these websites / services may have in place and advise that you refer to these websites own Privacy Statements and terms and conditions.
10. Delivery. If you have selected our 'Standard Delivery' option, it is our aim to deliver to you within 5 working days of the receipt of your order. In the event your delivery is delayed, we will email you with an expected delivery date or the option to cancel your order. Please see our Delivery Terms for full details.
11. Returns and Exchanges. Please see our Returns information for full details.
12. Responsibility. Dragonfly and Blossom cannot be held responsible for any disruptions to our services that are beyond our reasonable control. We will do everything in our power to correct any disruption to our service. We intend and believe that our photographs and images show our products as accurately as possible, however colours of products supplied may differ slightly due to the colour variations of each computer monitor. Dragonfly and Blossom cannot be held responsible for marginal differences in products supplied.
13. Security Check. We may occasionally carry out security checks. We have the right to refuse or remove access to our website if it is deemed necessary.
14. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offenses. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other content which is malicious or technologically harmful. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or proprietary material due to your use of our website or your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.